Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Helping Your Mental Health

Hi Guys,

I'm a little sceptical about doing this post as i'm well aware this isn't Christmas related but it's still something that I really want to talk about with you guys.

If you read my blog regularly then you'll know that I am always open and honest about where I am at with my mental health. Sometimes I worry people will get bored or uninterested in this topic the more I talk about it but to be honest I know a lot of you who suffer with MH will know that it is a daily struggle so I guess talking about it once or twice a month really isn't that much of a big deal.

Over the past few weeks there's been quite a lot of things that have happened in my personal life. Things I definantly don't want to go into right now. But it's really kicked up a lot of anxiety and depression inside my body and my mind. I'm currently writing this at 7 am while I wait for my doctors to open, I have slept about 7 hours.. maybe less in the past 2 days and I'm honestly drained from head to toe - mentally and physically. 

It's difficult because inside my mind is fighting to stay positive and happy while the anxious side of my brain is like NOPE. 

However, just before writing this I took Phoebe for a little walk (which was an achievement in itself while my anxiety was high) to clear my mind while the sky was looking beautiful as the sun was just starting to rise. I forced myself to think of all the things that make me happy, all the things that make me glad i'm still alive and I got a bit emotional because there have been so many times in my life where I thought that suicide was the only option for me and I know a lot of you may be thinking the same - which is why I write these types of posts.

A lot of you may of realised that I have really been exploring spirituality over the past few months and I cannot express how much it has helped me over come a lot of issues I had previously. I'm going to go into this in more detail in the new year but for now if this is something you are interested in or you think it can help you then I'll leave links below to two of my favourite YouTube channels that have helped me so much over the past few weeks below.

Koi Fresco - https://www.youtube.com/user/koiscorner
Actualized.org - https://www.youtube.com/user/ActualizedOrg

I want you to know that no matter what you're struggling with today, tomorrow or any other day there is someone else struggling too. You are not alone. Find something that makes you glad you're still alive and hold onto that. Think of how angry you feel when you think of all the times your MH has held you back and promise yourself that it won't happen again. If you're having a day today where you don't want to be alive anymore - think of the times you where glad to be alive and know that there are plenty more of those to come and remember that your past is certainly not your future.

I hope today's post helped you in some way if you are struggling too and don't forget that if you feel like you need someone to talk to I am always here to listen.

Thank you so much for reading,

Katie Ellen. xxxx



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 22 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whataspp +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/725/523/869/

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig