Sunday, 11 December 2016

Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas For Him

Hey Guys,

I'm back again today with another list of affordable gift ideas. However, this time it is gifts for men! I think we can all agree that it's quite difficult to find the perfect gift for men that is affordable but let me help you out a little bit.

Socks

Okay, so I know this is a pretty boring gift idea but honestly as I get older I feel like I appreciate being gifted socks more and more. (This is because they seem to have mastered the disappearing act and sometimes I just don't fancy spending my own money on socks that aren't even going to last more than one wear) and I know that men feel our pain too! So why not gift them a pair of funky socks. Everyone likes funky & cosy socks.

Wallet (I promise this list gets more exciting)

This may be just me but I more often than not find myself throwing money in the bottom of my bag or in my pockets because I'd rather spend money on food than a new purse. I know some of you are agreeing with me on that and I'm pretty sure some men are, too. So, if there's a man in your life that is also like that then why not treat them to a new wallet to store there change, cards & other wallet things. Go for it!

Gift Set

I know for a fact that ladies are not the only ones who love a good gift set. I was asking my brother before about this and he said that although he loves using the products he never really goes out of his way to buy skin care products as he only really uses them if they are a gift to him. I know that most of us women and men know how important it is to look after your skin. So why not buy him a little set of goods to pamper himself with.

Rechargable batteries

This one is for those of you who have a man in your life that is a gamer. My boyfriend is always using his for his controller & headphones. If they play games often then this is a gift that will definantly come in handy for them!

Voucher

I mentioned this one in my 'Gift Ideas For Her' post, too. If there is something that they buy quite often then vouchers always come in handy on the months when money is running low and you run out of deodorant or something like that. Although they aren't going to bring you to tears when you unwrap them, everyone knows vouchers are always a win!

Gadgets

I have to credit Helen Anderson for this idea. I watched her recent vlog (which you can watch too by clicking here) and she spoke about a website called Firebox which she mentioned had lots of cool gadgets. As a gadget lover myself I immediately searched for them and discovered they have a whole 'Gifts For Him' section that is just full of super cool gadgets for men and I screamed a little inside (mainly because I wanted them all) but because I also found lots of amazing gifts I could buy for Karl on there. Take a look - you won't be disappointed.

Mugs

I absoloutley love finding unique mugs for people for Christmas. I have no idea why but I feel like they always come in handy to take to work and they're something that they can use often. Obviously you would cater what type of mug to get depending on what the person likes!

I hope this post has given you a few gift ideas! What where your favourites? Let me know below!

Thank you for reading,

Katie Ellen. xxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My wife divorce me, she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore, So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. One day I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next 28hours, what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do and i did it, Then the next morning, So surprisingly!! my wife who did not call me for the past seven months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a Dr.Unity.If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com . Mike Robinson from England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 22 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whataspp +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/725/523/869/

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig