Saturday, 10 December 2016

Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas For Her

Hey Guys!

Now, as you may of noticed from my 'Being Honest' post (which you can read here) I'm on a super low budget for gifts this year so I thought that I would help some of you out that are on a budget too by showing you some super affordable gift ideas. As you can tell by the title this one is going to be gift ideas for women - if you where looking for ideas for men then do not fear; that one is coming tomorrow.

Hot Chocolate & Mug Set

I think most ladies can agree that cute cups and hot chocolates are one of the best things for a cold night. I always purchase these type of gifts for my mum as I know she loves hot drinks so this gift can also be a good one if your running out of ideas for your in laws or parents!

New Look Fragrances

I absolutely adore the perfume selection at New Look. I purchased one for myself a few months back and I still have more than half of the bottle left so don't be deceived by how small they are. Not only do they all cost less than £13 they smell delicious. You can see them by clicking right here.

Make Up Bag

If you're searching for a gift for someone who is into make up then this is the perfect idea. As someone who has a huge collection of make up I definantly appreciate having multiple make up bags so that I can keep my make up as organised as possible.

Gift Voucher

I love getting gift vouchers for Christmas as there will definantly come a point throughout the year when it comes in handy. You know those months when you're absolutely skint and your favourite foundation runs out? Those are the moments a gift voucher feels like a gift from God. Even if you can only afford to pop £5-£10 on the card it's still money off of whatever they are planning to purchase! Win!

Candles

I know that candles vary in price and can be pretty expensive sometimes. However, you can always find those ones that are super cheap but look and smell amazing. I always purchase the little £1 mini Yankee Candles as I have a cute holder for them. They can look just as cute as the ones in the jar if you pair them with a cute (but affordable) candle holder!

Slippers

I think one of my favourite things about coming home from a long day in work is putting on my slippers; especially after being on my feet all day. If you know someone who works long days or just loves slippers in general then this would be the perfect gift for them!

Eye Shadow Palette

I purchased this exact Make Up Revolution eye shadow palette a long time ago and it's still one of my favourites - retailing at £4; YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY. The colours are absolutely stunning (especially the shimmer ones) and they have so much pigment. I've never had a problem with mine fading throughout the day and it's definantly a palette that it worth more than £4! You can take a look at the palette by clicking here.

I'm going to wrap this post up here guys. If you have any more ideas or you're thinking of purchasing any of these ones let me know below!

Thank you for reading,

Katie Ellen. xxxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 22 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whataspp +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/725/523/869/

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig