Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Embracing A Change

Hey guys,

Today I decided to have a little chat with you about some changes that i'm making to my blog and honestly - I'm pretty blumming excited about them!

So, if you regularly read my posts then you will know that I often just discuss whatever I feel like and there's really not many topics that are off limits for me. I've gone in depth about the things I've been through, my mental illness's and I definantly have been writing a lot more posts on serious topics. I love being open, honest and real in my blog but I feel like in doing so many personal posts my blog has become more of a diary rather than something that I have fun with and I feel like I've got lost a little bit in where I fit into the blogging world. 

I feel like I'm at a point in my life where I'm trying to find myself and my happiness. I've been doing a lot of things to improve my mental health and just in general the way I think of life the past few months but I feel like I haven't been portraying that through my blog. 

I want to start posting about more things that I love such as fashion and beauty because I feel that through them I can have more fun with my posts and just not take life so seriously. This is not to say that my realness will be gone from my blog because it certainly won't - I still want to cover personal and serious topics but just not as much as I have been. 

So, from now on I'm going to be introducing more fashion & beauty in to my blog posts and I also want to try and maybe set up a schedule so that I can cover different topics on different days. Like I said before I will still be posting about my life, my favourite songs of the month and trying to help people with their mental health but I do just want to add more fun and character to my blog in a different way.

I hope this wasn't too confusing to read, haha! Let me know if you will like the change or not below - I would really appreciate some feedback on this one!

Thank you for reading,

Katie Ellen. xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig