Saturday, 27 August 2016

My Favourite Songs Of The Month - August

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I have done one of these hasn't it!? 

I've had so much going on these last few months and to be honest I've been feeling super unmotivated about blogging but I have had the itch to write new posts these last few days so you aren't getting rid of me anytime soon unfortunately - haha!

If you want to listen to any of these songs just click the pictures below them.

1. 

One Republic - Kids

O M G you do not know how much it excites me when One Republic release new music. I have been fully obsessed with them for around 8 years and they have never ever disappointed me with their music so when I seen they had a new song out I clicked the link faster than you can imagine and straight away I fell in love.

My favourite thing about this track is that it has such a futuristic feel to it and for sure a different sound to their older albums which I actually love and they honestly pull it off so well. It's a song that will instantly make you smile and do a little dance.


2.

The Chainsmokers ft Halsey - Closer

Well I like to always be 100% honest with you all the time so I would first of all like to say that when I first heard this song I thought it was sliiiiightly just a tiny bit shite. Haha. 

However, after listening to this song properly I absoloutley love it and cannot stop playing it. It just has such a lovely feel to it and there's just something about it that gives me all of the positive vibes.


3. 

Tinashe - Boss (Ryan Hemsworth remix)

I honestly don't even know where to begin with this song.

This song has honestly been out since like 2012 and somehow I have only just discovered it (shame on me!). I was browsing through the 'Majestic Casual' youtube channel when I came across this and holy sh*t I was obsessed. 

If this song doesn't make you feel like you can take on the world then I don't know what will. Not to mention it also makes you feel sexy AF. 



4. 

Tinashe - Superlove

It's not very often that I will allow myself to put two songs of the same artist in this list but for this month i'm making an exception. 

After discovering the above song I wanted to listen to more of Tinashe to see if she had anymore songs similar to Boss and coincidentally she had just released 'Superlove' a couple of weeks ago so of course I had to listen and instantly I was like YASSSSSS.

I must also mention that her dance moves are BOMB.



5.

Rihanna - Yeah, I said it

I'll be honest and say I'm not usually a huge fan of Rihanna and I promise it's not because my boyfriend fancies her....

However, when we went on holiday I started listening to her newest album and was pleasantly surprised. I feel like this album has a great mix of music genre's and I really think you can hear the strength in her vocals on this album. 

Yeah, I said it is for sure one of the more raunchy songs on the album but I must admit that I love it. It has such a slow R&B feel to it it kind of reminds me of a song that would of been brought out years ago when R&B was huge. Love, love, love it!



So that is the final song of this months favourites. What have been your favourite songs this month?

Thank you for reading,

Katie Ellen xxxxxx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig