Friday, 8 July 2016

Just A Little Update

Hi guys,

First of all I would like to apologise for my lack of posts. I decided that I would just give you a little life update today aswell as explaining why I haven't been posting.

So, the main reason why I've been absent is because my very well behaved puppy decided my laptop charger was a really tasty dinner... yep... she chewed through the wire. It's only been this month that I had the spare money to purchase a new one because I had a lot to pay for last month!

The second reason/update is that I was in hospital for 2 weeks of this month with pancreatitis. The most painful, dull, stressful & emotionally draining weeks of my life. I'm still struggling with pain and nausea from it at the moment but I can definantly rest assured knowing that I am feeling 10x better than I did when I first entered that hospital and for that I am so grateful. I'm going to do a little life update on my YouTube channel where I will go more in to detail about this so make sure to keep an eye out for that if you're interested!

Finally, the last reason is that I am currently working two jobs and I find it quite difficult to find time to switch my mind off and concentrate on blogging and YouTube. However, after being in hospital I realised that I want to spend more time concentrating on things that I enjoy & that make me happy so definantly be expecting regular posts from me again after this!

I'm going to leave this short & sweet as I wanted this to just be a quick update. I will be back during this upcoming week with another post and I am so excited to be back blogging again!

See you all soon!

Katie xxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig