Saturday, 23 April 2016

Songs Of The Month - April

Hey Guyssss!

Since it's the 24th of April I'm guessing you can already imagine what today's post is going to be about... You can't? Okay, let me tell you.

If you're new here then I will give you a little background; every month I choose 5 songs I have been loving and tell you all to go listen to them. Simple and easy! Haha!

So, let's start. As always, just click the picture below the paragraphs to be directed straight to the song. YO WELCOME.

1. Angels and Airwaves - Voyager

So, early this month A&A released a brand new EP and I'm not going to lie... I almost pee'd with excitement. If you know me in real life then you will probably know how much I love A&A so when they released this EP I had to listen straight away.

Although, I have to say from a completely biased point of view all songs are PERFECT. Voyager is one that has really stuck out for me. It's kind of one of those that you can repeat over and over and over again without it becoming annoying. If you haven't listened to their new EP then please do, you won't regret it!



2. Box Of Light - Gone Forever

I honestly don't know where to start with this song! It's no secret that Helen Anderson is one of my fav YouTubers and she just so happens to have a band that makes really great music too - BONUS.

I've been listening to a lot of their stuff lately so it was quite the challenge trying to just pick one for this list but this one just really stands out for me. It's a song that you want to listen to to help you feel motivated and happy. I aboloutley love the vibe this song gives and I would definantly pick this as
my Box Of Light favourite.


3. Daughtry - Torches

Daughtry have been one of my all time favourites for years now and I can honestly say I have never been disappointed by a song they have made. They recently released a greatest hits album and on it was a new track called 'Torches'. From the first couple of words into the song I knew I was going to love it and since then it's been on repeat.

Highly, highly recommend giving this one a listen.


4. Blink 182 - Even If She Falls

So, if you know who the lead singer of Angels and Airwaves is then it will come as no surprise to you that I am also a HUGE fan of Blink 182.

Lately, I have been having a good ole' listen to their old albums and after doing so I then realised I had kind of forgotten how much I loved the most recent one they released (which is still also from a few years back) I started listening and now it has become my favourite album to get ready to of a morning. BLISS.


5. In This Moment - Call Me

Now this one is an old classic! Only over the past year and a half have I been a big fan of In This Moment. After hearing their new (at the time) track 'Big Bad Wolf' and falling in love with it I started listening to them more and more. 

I had heard their version of 'Call Me' a good few times in the past and absoloutley loved it so when I rediscovered it, it was only nice of me to have it full blast & on repeat! I absoloutley love this cover so much and not to mention how amazing Maria Brinks' hair is in the video!


So, that's it for this months favourite songs!

What have been your favourites this month? Are there any of these that you love too? Let me know below!

Thank you for reading,

Katie Ellen. xxxxxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig