Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Songs Of The Month | March

Hello guys!

So, for those of you that don't read my blog and are just here for this post I have been doing a list of 5 songs that I've been loving every month since the start of the year! Music is an absolute passion of mine and has helped me through so much so this is definantly one of my favourite posts to write.

If you want to listen to any of these songs give the picture below the writings a little click - you are welcome!

Anyway, enough with the jibber jabber fool! Let's get on with the songs!

1. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean

Ok, if you haven't heard this song then you have for sure been living under a rock! I've heard it constantly on the radio & TV and I am not joking when I say that I am still not sick of it! It's such a good song that I could imagine listening to on a nice hot day with a cold beverage and maybe some cake... See what I did there? 

Not only is it catchy as hell but I am not going to say no to a little viewing of Joe Jonas - AM I RIGHT LADIES!?


2. Daughtry - What I Want

So, Daughtry have been one of my ultimate fave bands for as long as I can remember and seeing them live always turns me into a giddy little child. I recently received an email saying that they where touring again and I bought my tickets as soon as they came out so I have been listening to some of their old stuff to get myself all excited.

As soon as 'What I Want' came on a huge smile creeped up onto my face. All the feels came back from how much I loved this song and since then it's been on repeat. It's such a heavy song with powerful vocals - EVERYTHING I LOVE IN A SONG.

I actually got my boyfriend to go through all of their albums so that I could show him I could name all the songs within a minute and I actually did it - totes super fan over here guys. Not sorry. Not sorry at all.



3. Justin Timberlake - Strawberry Bubblegum

I know you're probably having a WTF moment right now so this is my warning before you carry on reading - I do love every single type of music. I can go from listening to something as heavy as slipknot to something as mellow as Ben Howard and that is exactly how I love it. I just thought I would make that clear as I do know I choose random song selections but that is the beauty of music!

Not only do I fancy JT more than words can describe but I absoloutley love his music. This song is my ultimate chill out song. Perfect for listening to in the bath or in bed. So mellow and lovely. Who doesn't want JT singing you to sleep!?

I have also seen him live and he stood about 2 inches away from me and I almost died - HE IS EVEN MORE PERF IN PERSON, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?



4. Deftones - Sextape

Deftones are another band that have been a favourite of mine for a long, long time. They have just recently announced that they are releasing a new album in April so I have been listening to a lot of their stuff to get me pumped for the album release.

Sextape has always been one of - if not my all time favourite song of there's. I love the fact that they can contrast from a song thats heavy to a song like Sextape that is like a little lullaby to the ears. I love the lyrics, the track and the vocals. Everything about this song is perfect in my opinion. I strongly suggest giving this one a listen.





5. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home

I have absoloutley been loving this song lately. It is the perfect song for a summers day and it ironically makes me want to be like F*CK WORK TOMORROW LETS GO ON HOLIDAY.

It's super catchy and the perfect summer jam. Something tells me this song is going to be huge!


That's the last for my favourite songs of march, what are your favourites at the moment?

Thank you for reading,

Katie Ellen. xxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig