Sunday, 13 March 2016

Hudson Smokehouse Review

Hello my little loves,

Today I have decided to do something a liiiiitle bit different than usual.

Yesterday me, my sister, her boyfriend & Karl (my boyfriend!) decided to have a little trip to the new Smokehouse restaurant that had opened in a town close to us. I had heard people saying great things about this place so obviously it was crucial for us to have a look ourselves.

We walked in and I knew immediately that this was my kind of place. It had a very Texas vibe which I love so much and it is very unique compared to the other restaurants that surround it such as Nandos & pizza hut.



We where greeted, seated and served by a very lovely young man who's name I completely forgot to ask for (DOH), But he was extremely professional, enthusiastic and polite so that started the experience off really nicely.

After much examination of the menu we had all decided what we wanted to eat. We placed our order and was told the food would be with us in around 20 minutes. I loved this because something creeps me out about those restaurants that have your food with you within 5 minutes of ordering - I know you're hiding 20 microwaves back there!

We had all ordered standard cokes apart from my boyfriend who went for the cookies and cream milkshake which you can see below. He said it was one of the best he has ever had which must be true as he had almost drank it all before our food arrived!


Now, onto what you really wanted to hear.

So, what was the food like, Katie? I hear you say..... Let me tell you.

Firstly, I had ordered 'The Hob Father' which is layers of pulled pork, crispy bacon and rib meat on a bun and for a side I chose sweet potato fries which you can see below.



I'm not a huge meat person I will be honest. I always stick to chicken and never really experiment but this time I decided that since I was doing a review I would try something a bit different and holy sh*t did it pay off! Everything was perfect and at one point I remember saying it was so nice that I couldn't breathe. Everything from the meat to the fries was cooked to perfection and I can say it was honestly one of the best meals I had ever had and the rest agree'd with me too.

I won't bore you with descriptions of every meal so here are pictures of their meals below.


Brisket


Rump Steak

All in all I would give the Hudson smoke-house a clear 10/10 for customer service and food. I will be sure to visit again soon and would definantly recommend that you do the same.

I would also like to say that these opinions are 100% my own. I did not get paid or asked to do a review by this restaurant.


Thank you so much for reading,

Katie Ellen xxxx




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This food looks delicious, and can I just say your new lay out is seriously beaut love it! :) X

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig