Saturday, 27 February 2016

Sunflowers For Jacqueline

Hi everyone,

Today I wanted to talk to you about something that has touched my heart in so many ways. I want to start by saying that this of course isn't a sponsored post or anything like that. I have chosen to do this because this is something I am passionate about.

I have been following LLimWalker  on YouTube for a couple of months now and I was watching her smart casual lookbook a while back when a little piece of writing popped up at the end saying 'In Loving Memory Of Jacqueline'. I immediately went to the comments to see what had happened and seen that Jacqueline was also a YouTuber and Leanne's best friend. Out of curiosity I looked onto Jacqueline's channel and seen that the last video she had posted was about her struggle with mental health which you can view here. My stomach dropped.

If you read my blog a lot then you will know that I am always talking about my experiences with mental health and when I seen that she had decided to end her struggle my heart felt immense pain without even knowing her. 

Her best friend Leanne Walker has created jewellery in memory of Jacqueline that is being sold on Bloody Mary Metal. For every purchase made £15 will go to Rethink Mental Illness; a company that support and provide help for people suffering from mental illness. 

Here is a picture from the Sunflowers for Jacqueline instagram of the jewellery.



Not only are these pieces absolutely stunning but I can only imagine how much meaning they hold to Leanne and Jacqueline's family and friends. 

I will leave the direct link below to purchase. I will be purchasing as soon as I can afford it and I hope that you will consider doing the same. Remember that the more people that get help the less people have to suffer losing someone they love to mental illness.


Thank you so much for reading,

Katie Ellen. xxxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is the sweetest post Katie, I watched Jacqueline's youtube before this happened and I was so sad that was how it ended for her. What an amazing tribute these sunflowers are, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing I hadn't heard of them before this XX

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig