Friday, 1 January 2016

The Small Statements

Hello Loves!

So, for the past few weeks I've been taking a look at something we often neglect. My keys! I know.. I'm strange aren't I!? 

Basically, I have been carrying around keys that are weighed down by a ridiculous amount of key rings and scratched pictures that are definantly not instagram worthy! I think we can all agree that our keys isn't something we look at and think 'oh, you could use some jazzing up!'. 

However, those are the strange things that run through my mind so when I received a New Look voucher for Christmas I was SO excited to browse their accessories to see if I could find something to make my keys look quite fancy, and long behold - I DID! *Crowd Cheers*.

The main thing I just HAD to buy was the pom pom. They are so 'in' right now and although it is a bag accessory I think it really make key's a lot more fun to carry around - and also a lot lighter than 50 key rings would you believe!?

So, just as I was about to finish up I spotted a gorgeous little boho style dream catcher key ring and I have to say that was the fastest I have moved in a long time to get something right into my hands and I knew that I just had to have it!

I hope this gives you some key ring inspiration! I'll see you next Friday!

Katie Ellen x




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love both, but that dream catcher is the best!! LOVE IT! X

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig